cbseresults.nic.in 2017 12th Class: There is great buzz regarding the CBSE 12th exam 2017. Since time table for CBSE 12th exam 2017 has been officially declared, students want to learn a few more things about the examination. They want to know how to download their results for CBSE 12th class 2017 exam online. They also want to learn how to check their CBSE 12th result 2017 by name, sms and school wise. Do you also want to grab aforementioned details? If yes, then here you will be given complete information on how to check CBSE 12th class result 2017 online. You can also learn how SMS service can help you accessing your cbseresults.nic.in result 2017 by name or School wise on mobile phone.
CBSE 12th Examination 2017:
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts 12th class examination every year. It is an autonomous body, which is responsible for creating examination pattern and courses for the 12th and 10th class examinations. Every year, millions of students participate in these two types of examinations. Since it is the first step towards grabbing higher education, students want to secure great marks. If you want to grab more information about 12th class exam 2017, you can visit at www.cbse.nic.in. By visiting this official website of the Board, you can grab adequate information about the CBSE 12th exam 2017. You may also grab information about the exact examination pattern by visiting the official website of the board. Whether it is about downloading your marksheet or checking your CBSE exam result 2017 for 12th class online at cbseresults.nic.in 2017 page, you will always find official website a right option to go with.
How to Check CBSE 12th Result 2017 Online by Roll / Name/ School Wise ?
Internet has made it possible to access desired information as soon as possible. So, if you want to check your CBSE 12th result 2017, internet can be a right choice to determine. For this, you just need to have a computer with internet connection and printer machine attached to it. Are you a bit confused? Let’s go through the stated below step-by-step guideline on how to check CBSE 12th class results 2017 online at cbseresults.nic.in 2017 results page.
- First, you should visit at cbseresults.nic.in
- Here, you are advised to look for the cbseresults.nic.in result 2017 by name option, which can be found on the top corner of the official web portal.
- Click on the option.
- Here, you need to choose your course.
- Please select CBSE Class 12th result 2017 option.
- Having chosen the aforementioned option, you will be taken to a new page.
- Here, you can check 12th results 2017 by entering certain details of you such as your date of birth, name and yes roll number.
- Enter your roll number on given empty space, and then click on Submit option.
- Now, you have your CBSE 12th class result for 2017 examination.
- You may also get a print copy of your internet mark sheet.
How to Check CBSE 12th Result 2017 on Phone cbseresults.nic.in?
If you don’t want to check your CBSE 12th class result 2017 exam online using a computer equipped with internet, you can see result on phone. For this, you need to have a compatible handset with internet connection. Do you still have doubts? If so, then go through stated below guideline on how to check 12th result 2017 on phone.
- Open the official website i.e. visit at cbseresults.nic.in
- Here, you need to click on Result option.
- Now, choose your course type i.e. CBSE 12th class Result 2017.
- Once you click on aforementioned option, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Here, you can check your CBSE 12th class result for 2017 examination by entering your roll number, name and even date of birth.
- Now, click on Submit option.
- You have your 12th class result 2017 to download.
SMS Service for Checking CBSE 12th Result 2017 on Mobile Phone
Almost every telecom operator offers SMS service to check exam results for different boards. If you want to check CBSE 12th result for 2017 exam on your phone, you should first confirm whether your service provider offers this facility or not. Usually, every mobile telecom service provider offers this facility. Now, you need to follow stated below steps to check your CBSE 12th result 2017 on phone.
- Please type a certain text on your phone that may also contain your information such as your roll number, date of birth and name.
- Send it to the declared number of your mobile service provider.
- You need to pay for this service.
- Once you send the SMS, you will receive a confirmation SMS regarding the same.
- When your CBSE 12th class 2017 exam result is declared, you will receive an SMS regarding the same.
- You can check your marks obtained in different subjects using SMS service.
Tips on How to Get Good Marks in CBSE class 12th 2017 Examination
The main motto behind participating in any sort of examination is to grab as many marks as possible. The same rule can also be applicable when it comes to facing 12th examination 2017. Do you want to grab good marks in the exam? If yes, then stated below tips can be of great help.
- Read as much your course as possible.
- Concentrate on grabbing good marks in practical examinations.
- Do not miss a question as it may reduce your overall percentage in the examination.
- You should do hard practice of solving different types of CBSE 12th model papers 2017.
- Always keep time frame in mind so that you can complete all the asked questions before the time is over.
- It is better if you should go through the official model papers of the board.
There is no doubt that you always want to grab success when it comes to facing CBSE 12th class examination 2017. Therefore, you are highly suggested to keep aforesaid points in mind. Having thoroughly understood the aforementioned details on how to check cbseresults.nic.in result 2017 by name or CBSE class 12th results 2017, you can easily check it online or through SMS service.